Part A - Introduction
About eLearning Central / Definitions
"Mobile access" means any use of a mobile device to access
means the parts of social media provided by third parties such as:
this - through the 'share' bar.
Central is also abreviated to eLC and either name used refers to the
By accessing, or using the Website, or eLearning Central Social Media,
eLearning Central reserves the right to add to or amend this Privacy
Policy from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted
on the Website. Please check the Website regularly for changes. If
you access, or use the Website, or eLearning Central Social Media, you
PART B - Information we may collect from you
eLearning Central may collect and process information about you as set
out in this Part B.
Sensitive personal information
eLearning Central does not collect any sensitive personal information.
Using the Website, Mobile devices and eLearning Central Social Media and Information emails from eLearning Central
eLearning Central may collect statistical information via a third party
company (such as statcounter.com or addfreestats.com) about your visits
to the Website and the way that you use it.
PART C - Cookies / Web Beacons / Third Party links
8. eLearning Central does not directly collect information using its own cookies and web beacons.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information placed on your
device's hard drive via your web browser. "Session cookies"
are temporary cookies which remain on the cookie file of your browser
until you leave a website. "Persistent cookies" remain in
the cookie file of your browser for much longer (how long will depend
on the lifetime of the specific cookie). The "help" button
on the menu bar of most web browsers will tell you how to prevent
your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser tell
you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. More
information about cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
11. eLearning Central does not use any of its own cookies.
12. eLearning Central may allow third parties to collect statistical data about the Website, compiling reports on website activity (e.g. for evaluating usage of the Website).
eLearning Central does not control these third party cookies.
eLearning Central does not produce or use a Mobile App.
eLearning Central Social Media
eLearning Central Social Media may allow you to see your friend's
details and contact them. Examples of this would be an Event Planner
within Facebook or comment on twitter. Where this is the case, this
function is provided by the social media site provider and not eLearning
Central. eLearning Central does not hold your friend's details and
any messages you send to friends via eLearning Central Social Media.
17. eLearning Central manages its own email contact form via a link on our homepage or contact page to: http://www.elearningcentral.info/contact.htm
email address provided via the eLearning Central contact form is not
sold to third parties and is only used between eLC and the correspondent.
Third party links
18. eLearning Central contains several links to websites which are not controlled by the the eLearning Central website. This might include a link in a third party advertisement. The fact that the eLearning Central website and eLearning Central Social Media provides links to any such website does not mean that eLearning Central endorses that website or any of the services or products it offers. We are not agents for any such websites although we do provide an option for relevant individuals and companies to advertise their services. We are not authorised to make representations on their behalf (unless explicitly stated). eLearning Central is not responsible for the privacy practices of any such websites. You provide personal information to such websites at your own risk and you should check their privacy policies.
eLearning Central and eLearning Central Social Media use Google Analytics,
a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ('Google'). Google
Analytics uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your device,
to help the website analyse how users use the website. The information
generated by the cookie about your use of the Website and eLearning Central Social Media (including your IP address) will be transmitted
to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will
use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the
Website and eLearning Central Social Media, compiling reports on website
activity for website operators and providing other services relating
to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this
information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where
such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google
will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not
be able to use the full functionality of the Website and eLearning Central Social Media. By using the Website or eLearning Central Social Media,
you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner
and for the purposes set out above.
Part D - Use made of the information we collect from you
The only information used by eLearning Central is statistical to record
the number of visitors to the website, their general world locations
and pages visited. This information is only used by the eLearning
Central Webmaster as a measure of the success of eLearning Central
to reach its audience and monitor on-going interest in the eLearning
Information emails from eLearning Central
You will usually only receive emails from eLearning Central in response
to your enquiries or if there is information regarding renewal of
services you have with eLC such as an advert for your product or business.
PART E - How we may share information with third parties
eLearning Central will not share any of your personal information
with third parties.